Sunday, August 22, 2010

My spouse is in the Army. If we get legally separated, can he date people without getting into trouble?

I know I should really care, but I just don't want to see him get in trouble for dating people if we are legally separatedMy spouse is in the Army. If we get legally separated, can he date people without getting into trouble?
Military personnel are held to a Code of Conduct. Depending on whether, or not, he's in a ';sensitive'; job assignment, the Military tend to resist tampering with a Soldier's personal life. You may contact his Commanding Officer, and have a conversation with him about this.





I would also recommend posting this under the Military section. Other Military spouses may wish to help you.


Good luck.My spouse is in the Army. If we get legally separated, can he date people without getting into trouble?
Married is married...separated or not, the vows are still in affect. Adultery is dating while married. You figure it out now. Just because you are separated, legally or not, you are still married and legally you have to abide by the promise you made when you got married. So, if you want to date, you need to file for a divorce. Good luck with keeping promises.
No, the military will not prosecute you for dating if your separated. It only becomes an issue with fraternization is involved. Otherwise, he could be dating and be married and still not get in trouble.
My Dad's in the army, and still not yet divorced from my mum. He lives with his girlfriend. I don't think your spouse is going to get in trouble.
You can allow him to date people if he wants to and still be married. Just type up and sign an agreement to that effect.





And you can do the same...
  • pimple cure
  • eye pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment