Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does your spouse do sexual things to you in your sleep?

My husband always does something to me in his sleep (im not complaining) and he doesnt know hes doing it, last night i woke up because i thought he had a nightmare, he was moaning and he grabbed me close to him, put his hand inside my shorts and stuck a finger in and started kissing my neck.





sometimes when hes up in his sleep he'll press lizzy up against my back or try to make his way in, and he has no idea what hes doing.





is anybody else like this?Does your spouse do sexual things to you in your sleep?
never happened to me.Does your spouse do sexual things to you in your sleep?
This is actually a common condition, and he really may not realize that he is doing it. It's mostly referred to as Sexsomnia.


http://www.livescience.com/health/070602_sleep_oddities.html

Report Abuse



Oh believe me, he knows what the hell hes doing. Whether you realize it or not. He knows! I don't personally do things like that out of the respect of letting my girlfriend get some sleep. But if he says he has no idea what he's doing, then he's lying. He just may not feel comfortable enough to just go for it knowing you are sleep so he uses a gimmick to ease the anxiety of possibly being rejected when he wakes up in the middle of the night with a stiff one.
i do that to my guy all the time....
big
Watch him closely, because if you have children he might unintentionally do that to them, he would not be aware of it and if he did violate one of them, he would probably kill himself and your marriage would be ruined.
yup, mine will be poking me in the back most of the night and at some point attempt (during sleep) to initiate love making.
i saw something on tv about it...u kno how ppl sleep walk?


its just anothe form of that..wierd huh?
MY husband is like that. And I just take advantage of it. Usually he is hard as a rock and I hop on and go to town. He wakes up then, and goes along with it. I can't help but be turned on, when I wake up and he is doing things like this. Have fun with it.
i dont believe that, you cant be that active and not know what youa re doing, hes playing games with your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment