Friday, August 20, 2010

What should i do with all the family problem and the ex-spouse problem?

my family is never here for me. always putting me down. my ex-spouse is a total loser. she left me and my 3 yr old son. cause she wants to sleep around with other *****. she don't want my son or me and same with my family. got into a fight with my dad. me and my son is homeless at the time. i don't know what to do anymore. need some help from everyone or anyone.What should i do with all the family problem and the ex-spouse problem?
First of all, Your X spouse has a responsibility to her son. If you are homeless and she does not care for you, She should at least take care of her own son. Somebody has to. You have issues yourself with your own family. Again, your son should be the most important person right now and if it means to apologize to your dad, you should do so to keep the peace. I know it is hard to get along sometimes, but you and your X need to get your priorities straightened out,What should i do with all the family problem and the ex-spouse problem?
wtf...thats messed up bro....firstly, i will pray for you and your son lots man....that just messed up.





umm, do you have any friends to crash with? do you have money/job? if you have those, then use them....your a father and everything is important for your son...you want him to live a great life, so your going to do EVERYTHING in your will and ability to support him... plus, your trying to survive too!


this is the time to get super involved in religion...go talk to your pastor, priest, monk, or who evers runs the religious place you go to, to worship your religion....it helps, ask for advice...





anyways, imma pray for you lots!





GOOD LUCK!!! tell your son, i said hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment